We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Collaborate with product management, web engineers, and data engineers to plan and deliver features to production.
- Design and implement data storage in PostgreSQL and BigQuery.
- Develop services, often utilizing Scala, Kafka and Kubernetes.
- Balance long term code health and maintainability with business needs.
- Provide input on shaping development best practices.
- Own features from initial discussions through release.
- 3+ years of experience as a backend software engineer. Java or similar languages preferred. Experience working with Scala is a plus.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and REST based web service development.
- Experience working with SQL and relational databases.
- Ability to identify and apply the appropriate design and integration patterns to solve complex business issues.
- A positive and collaborative approach.
- Advanced English.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(“Asociación Solidarista”).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- 2 Days off (Bereavement, Marriage).
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. Cost for training and exams are fully covered.
- Health & Wellness Program (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Team Buildings.