PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
iyzico was founded in 2013 to provide online payment services and artificial intelligence-based payment technologies to businesses of various sizes in the world of e-commerce. By making the complex payment processes simple through its easy and secure platform, iyzico had achieved significant successes through supporting thousands of businesses in digitalization and was acquired by the global payment systems giant PayU in 2019. With such a robust structure, iyzico is operating on the principle of democratizing financial services and making them accessible for everyone alongside the services it provides to businesses.
Through iyzico Buyer Protection, consumers’ concerns regarding shopping online are resolved and better experiences are enabled. Control is handed back to the consumers by 24/7 live support through the iyzico mobile app and convenience in cancellation/returns processes. To this date, more than 2 million consumers shopped online under the security provided by iyzico Buyer Protection and this number is increasing daily. Via pay with iyzico, which is a blended payment solution, millions of consumers who do not use banking can safely shop online under the belt of iyzico Buyer Protection.
iyzico continues to simplify online shopping for both consumers and sellers by the simple, accessible, and innovative technologies it developed.
- Develop scalable, high-volume and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24x7
- Make technical design decisions independently
- Work with product managers and business stakeholders to analyze requirements, develop ideas and design solutions.
- Guide team members by giving clear direction, feedbacks and timely suggestions to ensure a high quality standard of deliverables according to standards and best practices.
- Initiate tech meetings and other internal trainings to foster engineering team
- Willingness to take ownership of problems
- Research and propose new technologies
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related degree,
- Min. 3 year of software development experience,
- Experience in the following technologies (Java11, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, JPA, Redis, REST APIs, Bamboo, Git, ElasticSearch, Kotlin, Groovy).
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices architectures.
- Experience owning highly complex and risky modules.
- Experience in software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including agile development, coding standards, code reviews, build processes, testing, and maintenance.
- Experience in payment industry is a plus.
What We Offer
- A culture of continuous development: conferences, in-house events & Tech Talks to stay up-to-date on current research and technology. P.S.:You do not need to wait to get on the stage and share your expertise with you teammates and the community
- Online Training Platform (Free access to Udemy, Harvard ManageMentor, Get abstract, etc.),
- Free Safari Books and Frontend Masters account. iyzinators are encouraged to read and train more,
- Freedom under responsibility is our common mindset. That’s how we designed our flexible working model called iyzico Homequarters,
- Freedom to work both from home and office. Our headquarters is in Maslak. It is the space allocated to us in Kolektif House,
- iyzicoMate is assigned to help you with anything you may need,
- A detailed orientation program designed for you to fully grasp the iyzico culture,
- Meal & Internet Allowance,
- Homequarters Allowance to create an ergonomic workspace at home and we are providing extra monitor and office chair,
- Employee support program: free psychological counseling, legal advice, financial advice etc.
- Private health insurance,
- 1 day birth day leave.
Başvurunuzu göndererek, belgede ve eklerinde yer alan tüm bilgilerin, ayrıca hakkınızda diğer kaynaklardan elde edilecek bilgilerin (örneğin referans olarak gösterdiğiniz kişilerin vereceği bilgiler) iyzi Ödeme ve Elektronik Para Hizmetleri A.Ş. (kısaca “iyzico”) tarafından elde edilmesine, detaylı incelemeler yapılmasına, başvuruların sonuçlandırılması ve başvuru süreçlerinin iyileştirilmesi amaçlarıyla kullanılmasına, bu amaçlarla uyumlu makul bir süre boyunca saklanmasına ve iyzico çalışanları, danışmanları ve dış hizmet sağlayıcılarına aktarılmasına, ayrıca iş arayışınızla ilgilenebilecek diğer işverenlerin de aralarında bulunduğu 3. kişi ve kurumlarla paylaşılmasına rıza göstermektesiniz.
Yasal düzenlemelerde kişisel verileri işlenen ilgili kişilere sağlanan haklardan kişisel veri işleme süreçleri, veri işlemenin amaçları, verilerin aktarıldığı kişiler hakkında bilgi talep etme; verilerin düzeltilmesini, silinmesini ve yok edilmesini talep etme; kullanılan hakların üçüncü kişilere de bildirilmesini isteme; otomatik sistemlerle yapılan işlemeler sonucu ortaya çıkan olumsuz sonuçlara itiraz etme ve işleme sebebiyle uğranan zararların tazminini talep etme hakları [email protected] adresine e-posta gönderilerek, veya +90 216 599 01 00 numaralı telefonla iyzico’ya ulaşılarak kullanılabilir.
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.