Everyday we tackle new and exciting challenges to empower developers to build responsive and flexible cloud, mobile, and edge computing applications that scale effortlessly. Couchbase delivers unmatched versatility, performance, scalability and financial value across cloud, on premises, hybrid, distributed cloud and edge commuting deployments. The database market is one of the largest undisturbed markets for enterprise software. The main catalyst for this is the need for digital transformation. Join Couchbase to be a part of a greater change. Here you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the most innovative, passionate and humble individuals in the database industry.
Couchbase is looking for an incredible people-oriented IT Systems Analyst based out of our Bangalore office. In this role, you will enjoy solving problems and working closely with our awesome internal staff and IT team members. This is an outstanding opportunity to put your deep technical skills to use and learn (and build) some exciting and innovative technology that drives core business operations.
- Act as the primary point of contact for IT employee Support in the Bangalore office, as well as remote employees internationally
- Utilize the helpdesk ticketing system (Zendesk), to participate in incident management and issue resolution including logging, tracking, documenting, and closing issues
- Setup, troubleshoot, and decommission employee laptops/desktops consisting of both macOS and Windows endpoints
- Provision and manage hardware/software for new hires, mobile device setup, installation and/or post installation support
- Support endpoint and SaaS software systems, troubleshoot issues, support access requests
- Support corporate network, phone system, printers, Audio/Video equipment, and other desktop related support including Zoom room system operation and maintenance
- Document standards, best practices and policies as needed using Google Drive, Confluence, etc.
- Strategic IT project work as needed
- 5-6 years of desktop support experience (including both macOS and Windows)
- Okta administration experience, including but not limited to setup and configuration of SAML applications, user groups, rules, and Workflows platform
- Proficiency with SaaS administration experience with Okta, O365, Zoom, Slack, Google Workspace (Google Drive), Zendesk, JIRA/Confluence, VPN support.
- Experience with Active Directory, basic networking (TCP/IP), Windows servers pertaining to file permissions
- Knowledge or implementation of mobile device management systems (MDM), such as Casper, JAMF, VMware WorkspaceOne, etc.
- Experience with threat management systems and endpoint protection (AV).
- 4+ years of desktop support related experience (including both macOS and Windows)
- Bachelor of Science, in a related field, such as Computer Science.
- Proficiency with setup, configuration, and decommission of employee hardware (laptops)
- Experience with Saas based applications.
- Must be proactive, ownership-driven, customer focused and possess a positive attitude toward all employee requests and needs
- Excellent problem solving skills, and willing to take on new challenges
- Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
- Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks
- Ability to quickly identify, prioritize, and execute critical tasks
- Strong understanding of complex technical issues
- Ability to communicate effectively; transfer knowledge and follow up with end users across all levels of the company
Couchbase is named one of DTBA’s top 100 companies that matter in data. At Couchbase, we believe data is at the heart of the enterprise. We empower developers and architects to build, deploy, and run their most mission-critical applications. Couchbase delivers end-to-end technical solutions for all our customers with high-performance, flexible and scalable modern databases that run across the data centers and any cloud. Many of the world’s largest enterprises rely on Couchbase to power the core applications their businesses depend on. See our recent awards to learn what makes Couchbase such a great company to work at.
Couchbase offers a total rewards approach to benefits for the value you create here. Couchbase recognizes the need for financial wellbeing. We offer flexible time off, Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage, paid parental leave, and a Flexible Spending Account for the things you care about most. We provide an ergonomic and comfortable in-office setup, with food and supporting technology, or assist in the setup of an efficient home office environment.
Learn more about Couchbase:
Couchbase is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Join an impact initiative group and experience the amazing feeling of Couchbase can-do culture.
By using this website and submitting your information, you acknowledge our Candidate Privacy Notice and understand your personal information may be processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice following guidelines in your country of application.