Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 50 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
- Assist in our security administration activities including but not limited to user provisioning, access control, endpoint management, threat prevention and networking maintenance
- Develop and implement access control workflows
- Handle enquiries from internal users.
- Develop and maintain documentation on network infrastructure and system security designs
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and identify improvements on existing infrastructure & security solutions
- Participate in infrastructure, network, and security projects
- Provide support during non-office hour whenever needed
- Participate as necessary in facilitating cyber security incident responses through our detection and analysis phase of our security operations lifecycle
- Respond to the cyber security incidents escalated by the 7/24 monitoring team.
- Respond to cyber security incidents in compliance with the local authority / regulatory requirements.
- Assess the risk, impact, and scope of the identified security threats
- Perform deep-dive incident analysis of various data sources by analyzing and investigating security related logs against medium-term threats and IOCs
Skills & Experience Required
- General IT operations experience including but not limited to Workstation Maintenance, Routine Backup and Restoration, User Account Provisioning and Helpdesk Services will be an advantage
- Holders of network and/or security related certifications/qualifications will be an advantage (CCNA, AWS-CP, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on IT experience in a fast-paced working environment
You are also expected to:
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development
- Detail minded with an analytical mindset
- Experience in Physical Office setup will be an advantage
- Good communication skills with an ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical business users
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.