Hinge Health is building the world’s most patient-centered Digital Musculoskeletal (MSK) Clinic™. It is now the leading Digital MSK Clinic, used by four in five employers and 90% of health plans with a digital MSK solution. Hinge Health reduces MSK pain, surgeries, and opioid use by pairing advanced wearable sensors and computer vision technology with a comprehensive clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 750,000+ in-person providers and enables real-time interventions for elective MSK surgeries, driving proven medical claims reduction. Available to millions of members, Hinge Health is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Lead Engineer is an exciting opportunity to provide domain expertise and strategic direction on the design and development of IAM capabilities in a full-based cloud environment. The IAM Lead Engineer provides thought leadership on the overall security posture related to IAM, using agile methodologies. He/She/They is resilient, adaptable and can deliver value in a fast paced environment.
WHAT YOU'LL ACCOMPLISH
- Participates on agile processes (sprint planning, standups, story building) to implement Okta both workforce Management and Customer Identity Management
- Collaborates and provides security expertise regarding Identity Management to the organization following the Identity Management principles and controls
- Produces Identity Management control framework and maps current processes to controls. Monitor controls to meet compliance obligations
- Delivers automation for user lifecycle management activities and security controls
- Builds strong relationships with others, actively listens to customers and communicates early and frequently to company regardless changes impacting user’s work
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Delivery: Consistently, on-time, high-quality delivery of ticket-scoped work
- Domain Expertise: Proven experience in successfully implementing best practices in IAM and sharing that knowledge with the rest of the organization
- Collaboration: Active listener who takes cooperative actions to deliver best in class IAM processes and user experience.
- Initiative: Takes action and ownership of IAM issues and opportunities to proactively improve Hinge Health’s security posture.
- Leadership: Demonstrates critical thinking and accountability of IAM related solutions, problems and processes.
- Problem Solving: Creates innovative solutions that are consistently successful in solving issues and advancing the IAM program
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Competitive compensation with meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance (We cover 100% of your premium and 75% for your dependents)
- Flexible PTO
- FSA/HSA accounts
- Family & fertility benefit through Maven Clinic
- 401K match
- 3 months paid parental leave
- Professional Development budget
- Quarterly lifestyle benefit to use towards WFH equipment & fitness
- Generous mental health stipend
- Work from home policy
- Opportunity to join a fantastically talented, diverse, and passionate team at a pivotal time in the company’s lifecycle
Pursuant to State Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in the following locations:
NYC Salary Range: $160,000 - $240,000
NY Salary Range: $134,400 - $201,600
CO Salary Range: $134,400 - $201,600
We want to make you aware that there continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real HR employees and sending fictitious job offers to applications in a scheme to obtain sensitive information.
Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to [email protected].
If you're interested - we'd love to hear from you. No recruiters, please.
Hinge Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Hinge Health is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know by reaching out to your Recruiter and we'll work with our accommodations team to evaluate your request.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.