Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
About the team you’ll join:
The Grow domain sits within Xero’s Customer Platforms group and manages the Sales & Marketing Technology for Xero. Within Grow, our remit is focused on Customer Acquisition and Engagement. We work with stakeholders to enable new capabilities helping Xero scale and improve our external customers and internal users experience.
We work with systems like, Salesforce Sales Cloud (CRM), Marketing Cloud, Qualtrics, CRM Analytics and other tools to better enable Xero to achieve their strategic objectives. We are New Zealand’s largest and most comprehensive Salesforce implementation working with a team of experienced and certified Salesforce professionals.
What you'll do:
- You will help Xero in enhancing and supporting the use of Sales Cloud and CRM Analytics, focusing on sustainably excellent engineering.
- You will work closely with our wider Platform Customer teams across the Salesforce platform to design and deliver initiatives that will improve how Xero engages with its customers.
- You’ll undertake software application development on applications in our suite of products (including new ones), contributing to new or improved experiences for our customers, internal and external.
- You’ll build and maintain trust & credibility with a wide range of internal stakeholders and supporting teams from across Xero.
What you'll bring:
- This role is for a mid-level Engineer looking to grow; you'll have some previous experience as a Developer, Engineer, or Consultant with Salesforce Sales Cloud, with relevant certifications.
- You’ll be open minded and keen to learn. The Salesforce platform is massive and we’re happy to support you on your journey.
- Salesforce CRM Analytics experience is preferred but not required.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) industry experience is preferred but not required.
What we offer:
- Employee Share Plan, alongside an additional 5 annual Leave days, PLUS bonus holiday Leave.
- Wellbeing leave, Parental and Partner Leave, Life Insurance and Private Health Insurance
- Flexible working arrangements and weekly social events.
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package including shares plus a range of leave options to suit your well-being. Our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development and you’ll get to work with the latest technology.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a member of Pride in Diversity, in recognition of our inclusive workplace. Our goal is to make sure you feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
At Xero we embrace diversity and inclusion and value a #challenge mindset. Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single competency or experience . If you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be just the right person for this role and Xero. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application and throughout the interview process.