Atomic is the venture studio that co-founds companies by pairing founders with the best ideas, teams, and resources, and funding those with the most potential. When entrepreneurs co-found with Atomic, they team up with an experienced group of operators who have started dozens of companies, and created billions of dollars in enterprise value. Industry disruptors like Bungalow, Found, Hims and Hers, Homebound, OpenStore, and Replicant all started at Atomic along with dozens more. Atomic was founded in 2012 by serial entrepreneur Jack Abraham and is headquartered in Miami and San Francisco with a distributed team across North America.
Overview: We are a pre-launch company backed by Atomic VC, focused on building a differentiated B2B Fintech product. Our founders were early Technical and Go-to-Market Product leaders at Affirm and Square (now Block), so we are no strangers to building revolutionary Fintech Companies! After conducting extensive user and industry research, we’ve built an MVP and are gearing up for a Platform launch to early adopters. We're now looking for a Full-stack Senior Engineer to join as an early founding member of our Engineering team. You’ll play an instrumental part in bringing the first version of our product to market and establishing the foundation for future growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner directly with the Founders, our Lead Software Engineer, and Atomic's team of PMs and Designers to build applications in the Fintech space
- Design beautiful, engaging and performant UIs
- Build Back-End layers to support individual applications
- Work closely with the engineering, product and design team to plan, architect, and launch features within our applications
- Grow technically in the Fintech & Vertical SaaS space through research and product initiatives; helping to expand our Product footprint and jumpstart new lines of business
- Develop and own high-quality code across all levels of the stack that allows us to scale to millions of active users
What You Have:
- A demonstrable passion for building consumer quality digital products; beloved for their elegance and simplicity of use
- Thrives in a remote work environment and comfortable with digital communication and productivity skills (Slack, Notion, Zoom, etc.)
- Degree in Computer Science, a related discipline, or commensurate experience
- 3-5+ years professional software engineering experience
- You were an early employee at a Fintech, Payments, or Project Management startup that saw notable scale and market success
- You have experience building Integrations for Fintech/Payments products
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Atomic considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.