We are looking for an awesome Frontend Engineer in US or European time zones (UTC-9 to UTC+2) who wants to join a 100% remote team working on bringing web development fully into the browser.
In the first 6-9 months in this role, you would be involved in efforts to:
- Improve the UX of our in-browser IDE
- Introduce new features around the editor
- Expand the capabilities of our dashboard
This role requires proficiency with the following technologies:
Traits We’re Looking For:
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to learn new technologies and systems quickly
- Empathy. For our customers, for the team, and for yourself
- Problem-solving skills, a great attitude, and a desire to win together as a team
- Active interest in the topic of Developer Experience
Nice to Haves:
- No task too big or too small
- Not afraid to take on tasks outside of your core role
- Perpetual learning attitude
Absolutely NOT Required:
- A college degree
- Being located in or authorized to work in the United States
- Having ALL of the skills/experience listed above. If you're interested in the job, please apply!
StackBlitz is on a mission to bring web development into the browser. We are already trusted by over 1M developers every month. Our users are globally distributed and use StackBlitz for learning, collaboration, open source projects, and at work on world-class development teams.
You will feel at home on our team if you have trouble closing your laptop at the end of a long day of working on a particularly tricky problem, and at the same time recognize that a healthy personal life is more important than stressing about work during personal time. We all love to work hard and get stuff done, but know that optimal performance is achieved when we are fulfilled and happy in our personal lives.
Perks at StackBlitz
- 100% remote company
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Paid parental leave
StackBlitz = Equal Opportunity Employer
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences. We encourage YOU, whoever you are to apply!
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of StackBlitz are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.