About the job
We are looking for talented developers. You will create interfaces for products created and used by developers! You will be shaping our cloud management console. Your main project will be to create a complete cloud ecosystem that is at the same time pragmatic and straightforward.
How we work:
Our managers are coders too! We won’t have it differently : we are tech people, building tech services for tech customers. You will be the first to use Scaleway APIs, so you’ll work in close collaboration with every Product team in the company. You will not need to write backend code, as we have dedicated teams for that!
As our team is growing fast, we have changed the way we work. We have created tribes IaaS, PaaS & Core and squads to have more responsible teams, fully integrated with all teams inside Scaleway. We also have created an internal team working on Design System and Kernel ( internal tools that will improve our Developer Experience).
Inside the Console Team, you will be part of one of this tribe and can help on the Design System or Kernel team.
- You’ve already chosen between frontend and backend development
- You tend to solve your problems with code, rather than dependencies
- You already used CSS-in-JS
- You have experience with REST APIs
- You have written TESTS after TESTS: units and functional
- You have minimum 3 years of experience already
- You don’t fall for the hype
- You truly “Think in React©”
- You are an HTML & CSS aficionado
- You know how to practice UI navigation with and without pointers
- You don't mind peer reviews, you even love them!
- We do not develop products page-per-page, but rather create a whole design system and its components, check out the repository.
- Create awesome interfaces for our developers with our beautiful Design Systems.
- Use our new SDK fully typed & open sourced to create products
- On PaaS, we have a lot of new products.
- You will work closely with Design and Product to help them to release the best new product on the market.
- You will also work on add new features on existing products like Load balancer
This position can be either:
Based in our offices in Paris or Lille (France), fully remote is possible
55,000 - 76,000+ EUR per year
- Screening call - 30 mins with the recruiter
- Manager Interview - 30 mins
- Technical Interviews with the Team - 2 hours
- HR Interview - 45 mins
- Head of engineering - 30 min
- Offer sent - 48 hours
We treat every candidate equally in our recruitment process. Even if you don't meet 100% of the job’s requirements, we encourage you to apply and tell us why you would be a good fit!
Questions about this job? Nathalie Tourbay, our Recruitment Team Lead, would be happy to answer your questions.
👉Scaleway is a #singular place and we’re looking for #singular people. If you like what you see here and you’ve got a story to tell, we’d love to hear from you.
Founded in 1999, Scaleway, the cloud of choice, helps developers and businesses to build, deploy and scale applications to any infrastructure.
Located in Paris, Amsterdam and Warsaw, Scaleway’s complete cloud ecosystem is used by 25,000+ businesses, including European startups, who choose Scaleway for its multi-AZ redundancy, smooth developer experience, carbon-neutral data centers and native tools for managing multi-cloud architectures.
With fully managed offerings for bare metal, containerization and serverless architectures, Scaleway brings choice to the world of cloud computing, offering customers the ability to choose where their customer’s data resides, to choose what architecture works best for their business, and to choose a more responsible way to scale.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, disability, age, or veteran status.