Who You Are
- 2 to 4 years of experience in front-end development,
- Has advanced skills in jQuery, JQuery plugins, Bootstrap, or equivalent libraries,
- Sound knowledge of responsive web design, cross-browser testing,
- Experience with source control tools (GIT),
- Familiarity with AJAX and RestFul structure,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred,
- Team Player,
- Proactivity and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Passionate about continuous learning,
- Project delivery mindset.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with SASS, LESS,
- E-commerce experience.
- Building reusable front-end components,
- Designing and implementing enterprise-scale web applications,
- Identifying, investigating, and implementing novel solutions to client requirements,
- Ensuring web applications meet current web standards & accessibility requirements,
- Following industry best practices in design and development, also taking initiative in recommending application enhancements,
- Maintenance of existing applications,
- Contributing to code reviews, coding standards, Bug fixing.
What We Offer
- Fast-growing company (Deloitte Fast 50 Winner in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021)
- The first and only company from Turkey to be named Fast Company’s 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators in the world!
- Silver Stevie Winner at 2020 Stevie® Awards for Great Employers on new employee onboarding category
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Team activities such as Survivor Camp and happy hours
- Continuous learning opportunities such as internal trainings, tuition reimbursement, and access to e-learning platforms
- Leadership and coaching programs
- Yoga and meditation classes, healthy snacks, discounts on fitness membership
- Access to community events at Han Spaces
Who We Are
Inveon is a technology company that provides enterprise e-commerce software platform and digital growth management solutions. Through a unified and scalable digital commerce presence with sustainable growth, leads enterprise companies towards the future of commerce since 2006.
In order to help companies achieve their e-commerce potential, Inveon provides:
- inCommerce: Omnichannel Commerce Platform
- GrowthLab: Digital Growth Management Solutions
Today, the total annual e-commerce volume generated by companies using Inveon solutions exceeded a total worth of $1 billion. Inveon platforms are used by more than 70 million shoppers in 15 countries.