Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a passionate, highly talented, and self-driven Fraud Data Analyst, who's able to use their technical skills to identify fraud trends, automate processes, provide data-driven insights, draw conclusions and recommendations, and has a passion for fraud detection and creativity providing solutions towards a wide variety of business problems using data. The analyst will work with different partners to develop outstanding fraud detection capabilities, to join our team.
- Monitor, diagnose, and dispose of fraudulent activities, devices, and transactions through the use of proprietary and open-source data tools
- Work cross-functionally with company stakeholders to develop rules in support of evolving fraud trends and business needs
- Collect and use threat intelligence to detect, disrupt, and eradicate threat actors
- Manage prioritization and balance trade-offs between user experience and security
- Translate complex findings into simple visualizations
- A Bachelors Degree in an analytical field and 4+ years of experience are required. (A Master's Degree is preferred)
- Experience leveraging data query languages (SQL) and scripting languages (Python, R, or equivalent) for data analysis
- Ability to implement analytics & data visualizations via Tableau, or equivalent software and experienced in using data to guide and influence decisions
- Experience researching, defining, and measuring metrics based on quantitative and qualitative requirements
- A plus if you have at least 2+ years of relevant experience in one of the following areas: Antifraud, Finance Service, Risk Management, Trust & Safety, Data Analytic, Data Science in eCommerce or Tech industry in general
- Experience in being an effective contributor to cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire