? Creating the finance solution that energizes SMEs and freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking to bookkeeping and spend management. At Qonto, we’re passionate about creating the best product - with both impact and a great user experience. So if you’re looking for an ambitious team that’s revolutionizing a rather old-fashioned industry, get in touch. You can find out more about the Qonto Way here
launched Qonto in July 2017. Since then, the team has made great strides:
- Becoming market leader for online SME banking in Europe with 300,000 SME clients
- Getting recognized as one of the Top 10 startups to work for (LinkedIn
- Opening offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, Barcelona and Belgrade
- Recently joining forces with Penta, a market leader, based in Berlin and Belgrade to strengthen our growth
- 900+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use.
Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients and each other
At Qonto, our AML/CFT system (Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism) is divided into two levels:
The Ops - AML/CFT team, referring to the Operations department, performs operational controls to ensure our client base is not exposed to Money-laundering or Terrorist Financing risks (level 1)
The Financial Security team, referring to the Compliance department, is in charge of the definition and supervision of the AML/CFT system and performs enhanced investigations in case of suspicion (level 2)
As a Financial Security Analyst, you will work closely with Paul
in the Financial Security team
. You are a key member of our AML/CFT system (level 2) and accompany the development of Qonto’s activities in France.
👩💻🧑💻 As a Financial Security Analyst / TRACFIN correspondent, you will
• Learn about Money Laundering, Terrorism Financing, Corruption, and Fraud from a team of experts
• Investigate screening escalations from level 1 (politically exposed persons, sanction lists, high-risk customers)
• Perform enhanced investigations in case of suspicious activities of clients and issue Suspicious Transaction Reports (STR) when necessary.
• Be part of projects to enhance our capacities to detect suspicious behaviors.
🤔 What you can expect
• Work in a fast-paced and scaling environment
• Be the second-line protection expert on all AML-CFT related topics
• Make the bridge between Qonto and the French Regulator
• Work closely with various teams in an international environment
🤝 Your future manager
Paul, Lead Financial Security, will be the one to help you succeed.
• Their background? After studying economics, he has found a keen interest in compliance and financial crimes. Paul has worked for different institutions in the past 4 years on various projects (KYC remediation, crypto forensic, counter-terrorism financing )
•What do they bring to the team? He is open-minded and gives autonomy and freedom to his team to experiment and learn from it. He promotes communication and knowledge sharing within the team
• Experience: You have a first experience in AML/Compliance preferably in a Fintech or in the banking industry
• Mastery: You understand the French AML/CFT regulation and challenges, and you understand quickly the evolution of money-laundering and terrorist financing schemes to protect Qonto and its European customers efficiently
• Integrity & efficiency: You define yourself as upright, autonomous, and efficient!
• Team player: You are able to work in a multicultural team and collaborate with other departments
• Language: You are fluent in French and English
• Education: You have a French Master's or equivalent degree in a relevant field
If you read this far and feel like this could be a great opportunity for you, don't let the imposter syndrome prevent you from applying and hit the button "Apply", we'd really love to hear from you!
A laptop. An inclusive work environment. A tailor-made career track. And so much more to help you succeed…
Office & Team Life
- A fully-renovated building in the center of Paris with WeWork
- The latest equipment from Apple
- Monthly team events
- Free coffee and snacks in the kitchen
All our benefits
- A competitive salary package
- Remote Policy: from 2 days per week to Full remote
- 5 to 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
health insurance, Moka Care
to take care of your mental health, and Gymlib
for sports and wellness activities
- An inclusive environment with a focus on parity: 44% of our teams are women
- A progressive parenthood policy as part of our commitment to the Parental Act
(1 in 6 of Qonto employees is a parent!) and childcare benefits with selected partners
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 60+ nationalities) including access to Busuu
to improve your language skills
- Career tracks and mobility opportunities that can match all expectations
💪 Our hiring process:
- A 60 min video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- A 60 min video call with your future manager, to be aligned on expectations on both sides and to talk about how you would work together
- A remote exercise to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working Qonto could be like
- Video calls or onsite interviews with future team members (optional) to help you understand what working at Qonto is like
- A final video call or onsite interview with the manager of your future Department
We will send you an interview guide so you can best prepare yourself.
On average our process lasts 20 working days and offers usually follow within 48 hours 🤞
Thank you for considering joining Qonto. We cannot wait to learn more about you!