Everyday we tackle new and exciting challenges to empower developers to build responsive and flexible cloud, mobile, and edge computing applications that scale effortlessly. Couchbase delivers unmatched versatility, performance, scalability and financial value across cloud, on premises, hybrid, distributed cloud and edge commuting deployments. The database market is one of the largest undisturbed markets for enterprise software. The main catalyst for this is the need for digital transformation. Join Couchbase to be a part of a greater change. Here you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the most innovative, passionate and humble individuals in the database industry.
We're looking for an Engineering Manager, with demonstrated skills of leading top developers, nurturing highly creative projects, and innovate
What will you do at Couchbase?
- Pioneer and engineer core database team of Couchbase.
- You are responsible for innovation, productivity and career development of the team.
- Nurture creativity and out of box thinking on all stages of the development life cycle in an agile environment.
- We are a globally distributed team, hence you will be required to work with teams in different time zones.
- You will have high visibility in the organization and our senior leadership will be looking up to innovate and deliver.
- We are on an exponential growth path and you will have an opportunity to make a big impact and grow .
Who are you?
- The ideal candidate for this job must possess all or most of the requirements mentioned below
- You should have at least 8+ years of industry experience in Software Development
- You should have a minimum of Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent.
- You should have the ability and keen interesting in learning state of art in Cloud databases ,Hands on experience with a minimum of 3+ years in leading a team through significant releases of product.
- Prior experience in working with cross functional teams like Product Managers, QA team and other development teams located in various geographical locations.
- Should have a flare for Open Source tools and technologies like Go or Java etc.
- You should also have good knowledge on concepts we work with on regular basis: databases, Distributed systems, Cloud Computing, Data Security, Kernel Programming, Query Processing
- If this job description describes your profile, we will be glad to talk to you.
Couchbase is named one of DTBA’s top 100 companies that matter in data. At Couchbase, we believe data is at the heart of the enterprise. We empower developers and architects to build, deploy, and run their most mission-critical applications. Couchbase delivers end-to-end technical solutions for all our customers with high-performance, flexible and scalable modern databases that run across the data centers and any cloud. Many of the world’s largest enterprises rely on Couchbase to power the core applications their businesses depend on. See our recent awards to learn what makes Couchbase such a great company to work at.
Couchbase offers a total rewards approach to benefits for the value you create here. Couchbase recognizes the need for financial wellbeing. We offer flexible time off, Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage, paid parental leave, and a Flexible Spending Account for the things you care about most. We provide an ergonomic and comfortable in-office setup, with food and supporting technology, or assist in the setup of an efficient home office environment.
Learn more about Couchbase:
Couchbase is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Join an impact initiative group and experience the amazing feeling of Couchbase can-do culture.
By using this website and submitting your information, you acknowledge our Candidate Privacy Notice and understand your personal information may be processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice following guidelines in your country of application.