We are part of ABInBev’s ecosystem, the biggest brewer in the world, and we work to help our costumer’s life using a range of BEES Applications.
As a tech cell of our organization, we have a simple goal: to grow. Grow as people, as professionals, as a company.
To achieve it, we use the technology creating digital solutions that make our costumers lives simpler, their decisions smarter and their business more profitable.
What you'll do:
- Be part of a cross-functional team, directly contributing to feature development and maintenance of a global product;
- Partner with colleagues to build and maintain tooling for test development, automation, and release processes improvement;
- Advocate for the user experience when communicating with product, design, and tech;
- Follow best development practices to achieve continuous improvement;
- Provide the team with a quality strategy that supports the team's delivery goals;
- Be constantly challenged to create world-class solutions.
What you'll need:
- University degree in courses related to computing such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, and Systems Analysis and Development;
- Solid fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms and problem solving;
- Experience with backend with strong skills in Java;
- Experience with RESTful services and micro-services;
- Advanced knowledge with Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring MVC) or similar;
- Advanced knowledge in with design patterns and development best practices;
- Advanced knowledge of software testing concepts (testability, regression, unit, integration, stress, test automation);
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Kubernetes, Docker, Azure, etc.;
- Advanced communication skills in English (written and spoken);
- Experience with Agile projects.
More about you:
- You´re passionate about software development and knows how to ensure its quality;
- You´re motivated by building up world class solutions that impacts millions of users all over the world;
- Experienced working in an environment which uses and stimulates DevOps culture;
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
What We Offer:
- Performance based bonus*
- Fourteen annual salaries*
- Private pension plan
- Meal Allowance
- Casual office and dress code
- Days off*
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Medicines discounts
- Gympass partnership
- Zenklub partnership
- Childcare subsidies
- Discounts on Ambev products*
- Newvalue partnership
- School materials assurance
- Language and training platforms
- Transport allowance
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action:
Bees is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon of race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The following fields are optional, but anticipate the information for your registration*.
Remember: your data will never be used as elimination criteria in selection processes. With them, Bees is able to analyze diversity and reduce biases in selection processes. We want to contribute to changing this reality by being an inclusive company.
For more information: www.bees.com