Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
About the team you’ll join:
The Grow domain sits within our Customer Platforms Portfolio and manages the Sales & Marketing Technology for Xero.
Within Grow, our remit is focused on Customer Acquisition and Engagement. We work with stakeholders to enable new capabilities helping Xero scale and improve our external customers and internal users experience.
We work with systems like, Salesforce Salescloud (CRM), Marketing Cloud, Qualtrics and others to better enable Xero's to hit their OKR's. This role will focus on advancing our martech capabilities.
What you'll do:
- As a Salesforce Engineer who specialises in Marketing Cloud, you will be working on multiple technical projects across the Salesforce ecosystem with a strong focus on Marketing Cloud.
- You will work closely with our experienced Customer Platforms team across the Salesforce platform, along with our Xero Customer teams to help them meet Xero ambitious growth goals.
- Every day will be different, you’ll be involved in creating software, enabling new capabilities and uplifting functionality of the platform. You’ll do all of this working with a team of awesome #Human’s, all in the name of driving #Beautiful software for Xero’s customers globally.
- At Xero we expect you to be an advocate of software testing, modern engineering standards & frameworks, continuous improvement, and Agile software delivery practices.
What you'll bring:
- This is a highly niche role where Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is sorely needed; ideally you would have implemented and supported development at enterprise sized organizations in the past, but we would also love to hear from anyone with exposure to the Marketing Cloud environment.
- Front end development experience would also be great to have, if you have full stack or front end experience in another system and were interested in learning SFMC and Salesforce we would be interested to chat.
What we offer:
- Employee Share Plan, alongside an additional 5 annual Leave days, PLUS bonus holiday Leave.
- Wellbeing leave, Parental and Partner Leave, Life Insurance and Private Health Insurance
- Flexible working arrangements and weekly social events.
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package including shares plus a range of leave options to suit your well-being. Our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development and you’ll get to work with the latest technology.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a member of Pride in Diversity, in recognition of our inclusive workplace. Our goal is to make sure you feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
At Xero we embrace diversity and inclusion and value a #challenge mindset. Research has shown that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single competency or experience . If you are excited about this role, but your past experience doesn't align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be just the right person for this role and Xero. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application and throughout the interview process.