Rapid is a team of creators delivering the next-generation API platform built for the modern developer. Our users range from independent developers to the largest companies in the world. We work hard to make it easy for developers to build, use, and share APIs faster while providing enterprise-wide visibility and governance. As a result, entrepreneurs and enterprises can concentrate on creating value and business outcomes.
How do we make this happen? Rapid is the creator of RapidAPI Hub, the world’s largest API hub, where more than 4 million developers discover, evaluate and integrate more than 40,000 APIs from leading companies like Twilio, Microsoft and Google and more. Rapid also offers RapidAPI Studio, which provides developers with a single, connected experience to design, develop, test, monitor and publish their APIs. For enterprise organizations, Rapid offers RapidAPI Enterprise Hub, a private, customizable version of the public hub that enables the company’s developers, customers, and partners to find, manage, and connect to hundreds of internal APIs, as well as external API subscriptions.
We operate at scale when the opportunity is even greater. We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and empower developers to build modern software through API innovation while doing the most critical work of your career.
About the Team
The DevTools team's mission is to create developer love by bringing Rapid services and Developer Experience into code editors. As developers, we tend to lose focus when switching context between applications. Bringing our services to the code editor will allow developers to find quickly, create, test, etc., their APIs.
Our team works closely with the teams managing and building the Rapid services.
- Develop existing and new developer tools with Node.js, TypeScript, and React
- Help to maintain the code quality to a high standard
- Implement and deliver improvements and features quickly
- Give feedback, be kind, mindful, and collaborate with other team members.
- An interest in code editors and how you can create better developer experiences
- A good technical background in building web or Node.js applications
- Experience with VS Code extension development is a plus
- Good communication and team-player skills
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- A passion for learning, building and exploring
This is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing and high-scale startup company distributed across the US, Europe, and Israel. You'll be taking our product to the next level within a high-talent-density team and out-of-the-box thinking. Having raised $150 million in a Series D investment round in 2022; you’ll be working with a team that is scaling globally, fast.
If this sounds like you, click apply below! We’d love to hear from you.