Servian, is an award winning, regional and global tech consultancy with a rich heritage in Data, DevOps, Digital app dev, Machine Learning and cloud. We embrace innovation, change, and the positive impact it has for us and our clients. All roles at Servian involve personal and technical development pathways which aim to facilitate your career growth. We aim to build an employee experience where you will grow more with us, not be drowned out by the loudest voice, and hence we strive to set you up for a career which will have a greater impact.
We are currently looking for talented Senior Cloud Engineers who are based out of Sydney, to help our clients deliver cloud solutions.
You will be working on exciting and interesting projects, being involved in implementing strategies and delivering on cloud solutions in Google Cloud, Azure and AWS.
Our consultants are natural problem solvers - they are curious, ambitious and experts in their fields. You will have the opportunity to collaborate and learn from them. You will be working on exciting and interesting projects, working with our clients to understand their needs and to help shape the engagements that allow Servian to provide services that will meet those needs.
If you have a passion for learning new technologies, want to be tech agnostic, and work with like minded technologists, Servian is the place to grow your career and have fun in the process!
What to look forward to:
- Work with the latest from Hashicorp on all things ‘cloud operating model’, from Terraform, Vault, Nomad, Consul, and anything else we end up building together
- We have in depth partnerships and DevOps competency across all of the major cloud providers - We work to create a common language whilst going deep and taking advantage of all of the IaaS, PaaS and SaaS awesomeness from the clouds
- Did I hear you say K8S? You should have... whether it be from the application space looking at 12 factor apps, or from the lower level "who control this cluster?" We love all things Kube
- Microservices over Fragmented Monoliths? Yes... we're all about domain mapping through to service design. But let’s not put it all in the one database ok? We work to battle the final frontier on decoupled database/queue design and true automated testing.
- Low Code/No Code - It's a thing that we're exploring more and more with clients. How do we get really close to the business, help them automate their processes, then automate the larger systems and processes that they plug into.
- Strong Operations and System Engineering experience
- In depth experience with implementing at least one configuration management system
- Build pipeline experience; both design and implementation
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Service and Platforms as a Service
- Outstanding ability to be agile, nimble and deliver on time
- Passion for understanding the Operating system layer
- Web application server experience
- Experience in managing current database technologies
- Experience in containerisation technology (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- At Servian we believe talented technologists matter, this means we want to help grow your career and develop your passion in the ever changing tech industry.
- Variety of interesting projects, using emerging technologies.
- Collaborative environment for talented technologists.
- Continuous learning and development across multiple dimensions including technology, leadership and commerciality.
Wellbeing & Benefits
- Access to a wide range of internal training sessions, across both technical and consulting skills.
- Sponsored certifications across all our partner technology vendors.
- We provide employees with Life Insurance, Income Protection Insurance and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Generous Parental leave
- We are proud to have a sociable workplace that values diversity and celebrates achievement with multiple company-wide, social, and family events throughout the year. Due to Covid-19, all social events are currently virtual.
Inclusion & Diversity
- Servian recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow.
- A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at Servian.
Our business is focused developing our people and offerings across the following:
- Cloud & Technology - Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), DevOps and Automation inc HashiCorp
- Data & Analytics - BI/DWH, Big Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science and Advanced Analytics
- Digital - Full stack Development, UI/UX Design, Mobile Development
- Customer Engagement - Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Analysis, Customer Insights
- Artificial Intelligence - Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning
- Cyber Security - DevSecOps, Penetration Testing, Multi-Cloud Security, Security Posture Analysis
If this role sounds of interest, or you would like to hear about other exciting opportunities, please get in touch with the Servian Talent Acquisition Team.