PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
PayU is the fintech and payments arm of Naspers - A global consumer internet group with market value of USD 100 bn and one of the largest technology investors in the world. The Group's businesses serve more than 1.5 billion people in 89 markets, and are the market leaders in 77 of those markets.
Operations of PayU span globally across 18 growth markets in Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa where it empowers billions of people and millions of merchants to buy and sell online, extending the reach of financial services.
PayU India is one of the leading payment service providers, operating in one of the fastest growing industry in India, a high growth economy. The company offers more than 70 local payment methods and serves more than 350,000 merchants including leading e-commerce businesses in India. PayU Group including PayU Finance, a non-banking finance company, also enables credit to consumers and small businesses thus extending the reach of financial services.
PayU marketing solutions team works with number of clients across diverse industry categories to drive efficiency in their marketing programs by leveraging deep user insights based on millions of transactions.
Joining our team offers you the chance to make a difference to wide range of businesses in a rapidly growing market. Deep insights driven acquisition and customer management are critical drivers of growth and profitability of virtually every business today. Therefore, PayU is building out its digital insights capabilities and will continue to do so in the coming years.
Example use cases are:
1. Identifying HNI users requiring wealth management product for a Banking partner
2. Identifying consumers with passion for travel for holiday lifestyle company
As part of the digital marketing team, you would be:
· Creating marketing segments for client by leveraging PayU data Insights.
· Enabling the identified audience on media platforms (Like Facebook, Google etc) such that client can market to PayU audience segments
· Analyse performance of PayU audience and identify ways to further improve audience performance
· Work closely with PayU internal partners (e.g. Business and Technology teams) to deliver on above charter
Requirements to be successful in this role:
· A degree in statistics, mathematics or other similar quantitative field
· Should have 3+ year work experience in churning large datasets, creating segments, MIS and insights and working with R/Python/SQL
· High-energy individual with a go-getter instinct and positive attitude.
· Detail oriented and ability to function in a high volume setting with tight deadlines
· Good stakeholder management skills and demonstrated focus for customer satisfaction
· Should be a great teammate who works along with broader team to deliver outcomes.
Are you ready to utilize your skills and expertise to build value and enrich communities across the globe? Engage with us to discuss further!
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.