Neo4j is the world’s leading graph data platform. We help organizations – including Comcast
, and Volvo Cars
– capture the rich context of the real world that exists in their data to solve challenges of any size and scale. Our customers transform their industries by curbing financial fraud and cybercrime, optimizing global networks, accelerating breakthrough research, and providing better recommendations. Neo4j delivers real-time transaction processing, advanced AI/ML, intuitive data visualization, and more. Find out more at neo4j.com
and follow us at @Neo4j
At Neo4j, we have always strived to help the world make sense of data.
As business, society and knowledge become increasingly connected, our technology promotes innovation by helping organizations to find and understand data relationships. We created, drive and lead the graph database category, and we’re disrupting how organizations leverage their data to innovate and stay competitive.
A Customer Success Architect (CSA) at Neo4j is a trusted technical advisor and advocate for our customers. This role will have a major focus on working with our Data Science customers and use cases. Your primary objective is to ensure the success of our customers by providing technical guidance over Neo4j’s product features, solutions and best practices. At the same time, you will also partner with Neo4j’s CSMs and cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Professional Services to help our customers accelerate time to value, maximize product adoption, and achieve their overall business objectives.
- Advise our customers as the Graph Data Science technical expert on how best to leverage Neo4j’s suite of products to meet their current business objectives and align with their longer term vision
- Partner with our CSMs to host/participate in regular meetings and provide technical guidance based on the customer audience’s expectations (ie. QBR, Executive Briefing, or Escalation Management)
- Establish, build and maintain trusted relationships at all decision levels within assigned accounts
- Advocate on behalf of our customers within Neo4j particularly with Product Management and Product Engineering for the successful execution of our customers’ enterprise solutions
- Provide regular status reports on the technical health of the project to internal stakeholders
- Stay current on Neo4j’s portfolio of products and provide knowledge content to internal peers as well as on the Neo4j support portal
- Focus on achieving the targets on renewal rates, customer satisfaction, expansions, upsells and new opportunities in the assigned accounts
- 5+ years experience in customer success, or technical account management role in a SaaS company, preferably in the big data, data science, database or analytics space.
- Efficiently troubleshoot various technical challenges in a variety of cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc) and on-premises environments
- Experience in data science, specifically advanced statistical modeling, graph neural networks, graph embeddings, graph algorithms, and building machine learning pipelines.
- Software or Machine Learning Engineering experience, preferably in Java or another modern language (C++, Rust, Scala, Python)
- A strategic, innovative thinker, with excellent interpersonal communication, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree required, or equivalent experience
- Travel up to 25%
Why Join Neo4j?
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, engaging virtual events and a welcoming team. You will love your co-workers!
Neo4j is a privately held company with our U.S. headquarters in San Mateo, California. We have employees located all over the world, from Thailand to Canada, many of whom work remotely, and we have offices in Sweden (Malmo and Stockholm), the UK (London) and Germany (Munich).
Neo4j is a Silicon Valley company with a Swedish soul. We foster collaboration and each of us is empowered to contribute and put our innovative stamp on projects. We hire candidates who reflect the following Neo4j core values:
We value relationships
We focus on user success
We thrive in a culture that is open and inclusive
We assume positive intent
We welcome intellectually honest discussions
We deliver on our commitments
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Neo4j:
At Neo4j, we value relationships and that involves building an environment where everyone feels like they belong. We believe strong relationships involve being accountable, bringing our whole selves to work, valuing intellectually honest discussions and being receptive to new ideas and perspectives. One of our central goals is to provide an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace for everyone to develop their potential and have a positive, career-defining experience.
Are you intrigued by this role? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t 100% fit the qualifications above.