Rapid is a team of creators delivering the next-generation API platform built for the modern developer. Our users range from independent developers to the largest companies in the world. We work hard to make it easy for developers to build, use, and share APIs faster while providing enterprise-wide visibility and governance. As a result, entrepreneurs and enterprises can concentrate on creating value and business outcomes.
How do we make this happen? Rapid is the creator of RapidAPI Hub, the world’s largest API hub, where more than 4 million developers discover, evaluate and integrate more than 40,000 APIs from leading companies like Twilio, Microsoft and Google and more. Rapid also offers RapidAPI Studio, which provides developers with a single, connected experience to design, develop, test, monitor and publish their APIs. For enterprise organizations, Rapid offers RapidAPI Enterprise Hub, a private, customizable version of the public hub that enables the company’s developers, customers, and partners to find, manage, and connect to hundreds of internal APIs, as well as external API subscriptions.
We operate at scale when the opportunity is even greater. We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and empower developers to build modern software through API innovation while doing the most critical work of your career.
Mission: To be part of the Data Team (Data Engineering team in Tel Aviv). Build scalable ETLs and data models in order to translate data into meaningful insights for the business and its customers. Build and maintain BI infrastructure. Make data accessible to whoever needs to consume it.
- Be part of a strong engineering team.
- Empower your teammates.
- Be part of the decisions and the design, and be opinionated on the platform features.
- Ongoing syncs and sessions, along with integrations with other teams especially Growth, Insights, and Product.
- Monitor and track data quality.
- Set strong quality infrastructure to ensure the high standard we aim for.
- Be part of a leading company with high standards, and help us push the product to the next level.
- Deliver fine-grained BI features to our customers (our clients are developers; meaning they are taking us to the limits).
- 2+ years with BI Data Engineering experience (building, running, testing, and monitoring data pipeline).
- 4+ years experience in BI or Data Analysis
- High-level proficiency in SQL.
- Experience with Big Data
- Experience with OLAP and NoSQL databases
- Experience with AWS cloud services (or any other leading cloud infrastructure).
- Strong background in building a product end to end.
- Production understanding, Strong methodology of testing, documentation, and monitoring
- CI/CD process and its effect on the production deployment.
- Can discover, diagnose and fix issues while improving a codebase's readability and an application's reliability.
This is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing and high-scale startup company distributed across the US, Europe, and Israel. You'll be taking our product to the next level within a high-talent-density team and out-of-the-box thinking. Having raised $150 million in a Series D investment round in 2022; you’ll be working with a team that is scaling globally, fast.
If this sounds like you, click apply below! We’d love to hear from you.