CompStak envisions a commercial real estate industry in which accurate and transparent data leads to better, faster deals for everyone. We gather critical information that is hard to access, then make it instantly and seamlessly available to our platform members.
Location: Belgrade, Serbia (Hybrid- 3 days per week in office)
Do you love building and pioneering in the technology space? Do you enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and iterative delivery environment? At CompStak, you'll be part of a big group of makers, breakers, doers and disruptors, who solve real problems and meet real customer needs. We are seeking a Data Engineer who is passionate about marrying data with emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and Analysts to design, maintain, test, and integration data pipelines for Machine Learning and Business Intelligence projects
- Conduct routine, and ad hoc analysis to assess the performance of production serving data pipelines and the saliency of new features
- Update and maintain internal documentation for technical communication.
- Strong Python and SQL skills
- Experience building ETL Pipelinesin data warehouse (Snowflake)
- Experience using AWS cloud products (S3, ECR etc.)
- Experience with container orchestration system (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience using/contributing to data cataloging/data dictionary
- Passion for quality and testing practices
- Ability to research and solve problems independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Financial/Real Estate industry knowledge/work experience
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with dbt
- Experience/Interest in Machine Learning
Launched in 2012, we’ve built a network of over 30,000 brokers, appraisers and research professionals across the country, using a unique crowdsourced model. Our clients enjoy the foremost lease and sale transaction data combined with a robust analytics platform. CompStak’s unique data and intuitive platform is used by the world’s largest real estate investors, lenders, brokers and appraisers to compare properties, underwrite investments and loans, close deals and track market trends.
CompStak has over 100 team members in the US and overseas; and we continue to grow. We’re backed by top VCs and industry players like Morgan Stanley, Canaan Partners, IA Capital, Transamerica, Moody’s, RealPage, 500 Startups, and Daily Mail Group, and have raised over $75m to date. Our HQ is in New York City, we have regional offices in Atlanta, Chicago and Los Angeles, and we have an international office in Belgrade, Serbia.
We pride ourselves on an environment that is fun, collaborative, and rewards hard work. We look forward to the value that future employees will add to our amazing teams!
CompStak is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates employees and applicants of all identities, backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives. We foster a welcoming work environment that supports diversity and inclusion, and we reject discrimination or harassment of any individual. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance with any part of the application process, please let us know. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.