Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees.
Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain, and in the UK. With 8,000 customers in 4 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 1000 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
Care for each other
Always stay humble
Strive for excellence
Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
Within the global Data team, you will be positioned to contribute to the PayFit Product growth. You'll:
• Work closely with the data engineers and the lead data analyst to contribute to the development of data pipelines & infrastructure, and build intermediate data layers.
• Develop compelling dashboards to measure the impact of new Product initiatives
• Work closely with lead data analysts and our product teams to identify problems, implement solutions and define key success metrics
This job has been tailored for you if...
• you are looking for a 6 months or longer internship
• you have experience in an analytical role
• you have a strong logic & business sense
• you are autonomous, self-starter, detail-oriented
• you are proactive, and have a problem-solving mindset
• you have strong communication skills
• you have strong analytical & data driven skills
• SQL knowledge
Nice to have :
• Experience with a data visualisation tool (Tableau, Looker, Periscope, Data Studio, etc.)
• Working knowledge of SQL
• Familiarity with a scripting language (Preferred: Python)
We are meant to work together if...
• you are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us,
• you speak both french and english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
• you have strong interpersonal and communication skills,
• you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
1️⃣ Phone interview with our Talent Acquisition Flore
2️⃣ Manager interview with Justyna
3️⃣ Visio interviews with Aida, our Head of Data
4️⃣ Formal offer and background check
5️⃣ Meet Payfiters
Want to know more about our epic team ?
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you recognize yourself in these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you're looking to achieve. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)
What we offer
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London)
• A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
• Restaurant tickets card (Swile)One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
• A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation.
Don’t forget : everyone fits at PayFit!