Join a dynamic SaaS company working for social good. The Data Analyst will join our growing Data Science & Analytics team at Classy, empowering self-service analytics throughout the organization and contributing to our rapidly evolving data platform. This is a foundational role that will empower decision makers with data, advance our data warehouse as the Single Source of Truth, and build a data-driven culture at Classy.
The ideal candidate has a solid data analytics background, is highly collaborative, and is passionate about evangelizing and showing what is possible with data. You bring experience in a SaaS environment and have worked closely with business stakeholders. We want to talk to you if you are excited about driving analytics adoption at Classy.
- Data visualization expertise and extensive experience with BI tools (i.e. Looker or Tableau)
- Fluency in SQL and modern analytics warehouses (Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery)
- Highly data-driven
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships with business domains
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics and/or data science
- Clear and direct communication skills about complex, technical topics
- Demonstrated success implementing a process for developing KPIs, dashboards, and data products for end users
What would be awesome to have (Preferred):
- Data modeling experience in dbt
- Demonstrated experience with statistical modeling and languages like Python or R
- Familiarity with Product Analytics tools (i.e. Heap, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Pendo) and/or CDPs (i.e. Segment).
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
What you’ll accomplish:
- Build relationships with stakeholders to define, propose, and develop insightful data products
- Work with stakeholders across Classy to gather requirements and maintain an analytics roadmap
- Use ETL tools such as Fivetran and dbt to ingest, build, and validate data models
- Work with the team to manage and maintain existing data models
- Develop and present high-level dashboards in Looker to support data-driven strategy and insights
- Clean and curate data from various business systems, product, and payments data sources
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation using tools such bitbucket, Jira, and Confluence
- Work with data engineers to troubleshoot and validate key performance metrics
Why you’ll love it here:
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company.
Dedication to Diversity
Classy is working toward building a more diverse and inclusive environment that is representative of individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles, allowing all employees to feel comfortable being their true, authentic selves in a space that enables productivity and meaningful work.