Do you find fulfillment in supporting and mentoring the people around you? Are you excited to have an outsized impact on multiple facets of a thriving business whose product is used by some of the world's most prestigious brands? Are you passionate about cutting-edge technology and forging strong, lasting relationships? Then read on!
As a Team Lead, you will work closely with the Director of Customers Success and internal stakeholders to help scale the Customer Success motion. You will also use your technical acumen and ability to connect with customers to guide them through their adoption journey, leading to renewals, expansions, and increased company revenue — all results you can measure. As the voice of our customers, you’ll help shape the future of the Supergraph. But you won’t be doing it alone. You’ll be working cross-functionally within Apollo to support the reinvention of application development at some of the world’s most exciting brands.
Apollo is the worldwide leader in GraphQL innovation. Companies like Netflix, Walmart, Expedia, Peloton, DoorDash, The New York Times, and Zillow are just a small sample of Apollo's customers. Our open-source product has millions of downloads every week. Gartner estimates that by 2025, 50% of companies will be using GraphQL, and we're the clear market leader.
GraphQL is transforming the software development space by creating a new layer in companies' stacks called the supergraph that helps engineering teams ship faster and build richer experiences than ever before.
If anything you read above piqued your interest, let’s have a conversation so you can learn more!
What you'll do
- You’ll manage the customer lifecycle for 6 - 12 accounts from onboarding to value realization, expansion, and finally, graph advocacy.
- You’ll onboard new customers and develop success plans to guide them through their value realization journey, providing demos, feature updates, workshops, and educational resources to help them adopt with confidence.
- You’ll capture success criteria, use case details, and business value metrics to build the renewal case and keep Apollo close to our customers.
- You’ll build relationships with our customers, nurture champions and graph advocates, and engage executives with business value reviews and executive business reviews.
- You’ll identify scalable opportunities to help our customers adopt successfully and create campaigns and projects to achieve team-level expansion goals.
- You’ll develop expansion strategies to identify new use cases and ultimately bring them onto the graph while collaborating across all functions at Apollo to achieve scale and keep Apollo close to its customers.
- You’ll achieve targets on query volumes, net retention revenue, and logo retention.
- You’ll ensure a high-quality customer experience by serving as the primary point of contact, triaging customer issues, and leading our issue response.
- You will coach new hires on best practices.
- You've had success working with Enterprise customers on technical products and have achieved success at scale.
- You approach ambiguity with proactivity.
- You have a history of mentoring and advising junior team members
- You are a fast learner, can quickly grasp technological and business concepts, and have driven change within an organization.
- You are highly organized and can effectively keep track of customer requests and projects.
- You are an excellent problem solver who can thrive in an unstructured environment.
- You are curious and can effectively uncover customer needs and growth opportunities.
- You are a team player and enjoy fostering collaborative relationships with other departments.
- You have experience with programming languages, cloud services, or software deployment to support your ability to clearly articulate technical concepts or recommendations to customers.
- You have a history of driving cross functional projects and managing change in an organization
- Bonus points if you have a degree in computer science, have completed a coding boot camp, or have equivalent work experience.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $138,040-186,760 + variable + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and country.
This position can be done from anywhere in the US but will require PT or MT coverage for the first year.
Apollo is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.