Are you excited to have an outsized impact on multiple facets of a thriving business whose product is used by some of the world's most prestigious brands? Are you passionate about cutting-edge technology and forging strong, lasting relationships? Then read on!
Your technical acumen and ability to connect with customers will mean you can do impactful things as a Customer Success Engineer at Apollo. You’ll guide customers through their adoption journey leading to renewals, expansions, and increased company revenue — all results you can measure. As the voice of our customers, you’ll help shape the future of the Supergraph. But, you won’t be doing it alone. You’ll be working cross-functionally within Apollo to support the reinvention of application development at some of the world’s most exciting brands.
Apollo is the worldwide leader of GraphQL innovation. Companies like Netflix, Walmart, Expedia, Peloton, DoorDash, The New York Times, and Zillow are just a small sample of Apollo's customers. Our open-source product has millions of downloads every week. Gartner estimates that by 2025, 50% of companies will be using GraphQL, and we're the clear market leader.
GraphQL is transforming the software development space by creating a brand new layer in companies' stacks called the Supergraph that helps engineering teams ship faster and build richer experiences than ever before.
If anything you read above piqued your interest, let’s have a conversation so you can learn more!
What you'll be doing as a CSE at Apollo
- You’ll manage the customer lifecycle for 12 - 20 accounts from onboarding to value realization to expansion and graph advocacy.
- You’ll onboard new customers and develop success plans to guide them through their value realization journey.
- You’ll capture success criteria, use case details, and business value metrics to build the renewal case and keep Apollo close to our customers.
- You’ll build relationships with our customers, nurture champions and graph advocates, and engage executives with business value reviews and executive business reviews.
- You’ll provide demos, feature updates, workshops, and educational resources to help customers confidently adopt Apollo’s product.
- You’ll develop expansion strategies to identify new use cases and ultimately bring them onto the graph.
- You’ll achieve targets on query volumes, net retention revenue, and logo retention.
- You’ll ensure a high-quality customer experience by serving as the primary point of contact, triaging customer issues, and leading our issue response.
- You've had success working with Enterprise customers on technical products.
- You approach ambiguity with proactivity.
- You are a fast learner who can quickly grasp technological and business concepts.
- You are highly organized and can effectively keep track of customer requests and projects.
- You are an excellent problem solver who can thrive in an unstructured environment.
- You are curious and can effectively uncover customer needs and growth opportunities.
- You are a team player who enjoys fostering collaborative relationships with other departments.
- You have experience with programming languages, cloud services, or software deployment to support your ability to clearly articulate technical concepts or recommendations to customers.
- Bonus points if you have a degree in computer science, have completed a coding boot camp, or have equivalent work experience.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $93,840 - $126,960 + variable + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and country.
This position can be done from anywhere in the US but will require PT or MT coverage for the first year.
Apollo is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.