What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development
. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 37,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, 140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
What does the Polygon Miden Team do?
Polygon Miden aims to be the most innovative and easy-to-use zkRollup for Ethereum. We will enable use cases beyond what is currently possible with EVM-centric architectures, e.g. parallel transaction execution and account abstraction. At the heart of our rollup is the Miden Virtual Machine - a zk-optimized VM designed from the ground up. Currently, we focus on the rollup design, recursive verification, and developer experience.
You will join the brand new Compiler team within Polygon Miden. You will help define and implement compilation from higher-level languages, such as Solidity and Sway, into Miden Assembly. You will work on tooling to make development against Miden VM easy and fun. You will use cutting-edge tools, code in modern languages, and get feedback and support from experts in the field.
- Implement and optimise compilers from high-level languages (Solidity, Move, Sway) to Miden assembly.
- Provide feedback and inform design decisions of the Miden VM and Miden assembly.
- Interface with the teams working on designing and implementing higher-level languages we target.
- Stay up to date with technological developments regarding compilers.
What You Need To Succeed
- Experience in low-level languages like assembly or C.
- Passion for compilers and developer tools.
- Ability to optimize software architecture.
- Interested in blockchain systems and the scalability problem.
- Familiar with writing smart contracts, especially using Solidity.
- Passionate about open-source software and eager to learn.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Learn More about Polygon