Pax8 is the leading cloud-based technology marketplace, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving thousands of partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.
We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for helping businesses leverage data and identify opportunities for improvement, spot trends, gather business requirements well as recognize potential issues and offer solutions. They will use consistent language and repeatable processes to drive more accurate and timely reporting across the business working on projects across Pax8 Americas Enablement’s departments, aimed at improving efficiency, increasing productivity, and driving profits for the business. The Analyst will ensure data security and compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Work with department leaders to provide reports & visualization across Pax
- Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operations
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements, design and user manuals
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions
- Drive your own personal development and performance improvements by participating in learning paths on Elev8, taking part in Pax8 L&D programs, receiving peer or manager coaching, taking on stretch projects or on the job training
Ideal Skills, Experience, and Competencies:
- At least three (3) years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with data manipulation and visualization including Power BI, Tableau or Alteryx.
- SQL Server skills including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration
- Knowledge in Technology such as Python, Power BI/DAX/Power Query, are a big plus.
- Ability to take requirements from department leaders and create analysis / dashboards / reports that allow the team to see patterns, results or information in an easy-to-understand format.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Required Education & Certifications:
- B.A./B.S. in related field or equivalent work experience
- Degree in Statistics or similar relevant subject is preferred
- Qualified candidates can expect a salary beginning at $85,000 or more depending on experience
#LI-Remote #LI-AG1 #BI-Remote #DICE-A
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local Denver Metro area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. All FTE Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.