Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are hiring 6x people for are auditing and developing teams, across entry level interns to senior level.
As a blockchain / smart contract security engineer at Binance, you will focus on security of blockchain projects across our Binance Smart Chain (BSC) as well as other chains. It is a unique opportunity to contribute to the field and contribute to the blockchain community. You will work hand-in-hand with various talented workers from Binance on the bleeding-edge of crypto to guard safety across many projects and systems. You will also coordinate with other teams aside from the security group, which could provide you an in-depth understanding of the crypto world mechanism.
To Join Our Team, You should Be Excited To:
- Develop state of the art smart contract security analysis tool.
- Perform security assessment on key projects.
- Knowledge of the BSC/Ethereum Virtual Machine EVM, blockchain technology, and crypto economic protocols.
- Hands on experience with compiler, parser, and assembler of smart contract bytecode.
- Static analysis and dynamic analysis of bytecode and source code.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Self-motivated and quick learner.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire