PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Here at PayU we have a cloud-native payments gateway helping our customers grow their global businesses and we are looking for a Senior Security Engineer to help us secure it. We are looking for someone to help us design and deploy security solutions to protect PayU products against the ever-increasing landscape of security threats and ensure we are in line with our regulatory obligations. If helping our team to secure a hyper-modern Infrastructure as Code, container-based, Cloud-hosted global payments service sounds like an interesting challenge, we are looking for you.
- Design and build security solutions to help protect our platform
- Help development teams find and mitigate issues in their code
- Help monitor and investigate issues on our different environments
PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE
- help us design, deploy and maintain security solutions to protect PayU products
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Secure coding and security code reviews
- Application Security Architecture
- Manage Multi application Vulnerability Program
- Experience with cloud security on one of the leading cloud providers (AWS is an advantage)
- Experience with Container Security and Container orchestration Security (Kubernetes Security is an advantage)
- Deploying and operating security systems
- Building security into CI/CD pipelines
- Security monitoring and intrusion detection
- Offensive/defensive web application security testing – an advantage
- Familiarity with security compliance frameworks – an advantage
- Working within a culture that is fast-paced, dynamic, and self-directed
- Proven ability to work well under pressure, capable of adapting and responding to change and able to multitask, communications skills
- High work ethic; self-directed, resourceful, works independently, motivated by own drive and enthusiasm,Proactive, independent, but also a team player
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English – both verbal and written
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.