Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for senior app architects to design and build the next generation of the mobile frameworks for our world class exchange and other products in our ecosystem.
- Conquer key and difficult mobile technical challenges.
- Responsible for the overall performance and quality of the Binance app.
- Responsible for the development of performance monitoring, static code analysis, automated testing and other efficiency tools to improve the troubleshooting efficiency.
- Optimize the collaboration processes and development specifications of different business teams to improve team efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Expert of Swift or Kotlin, 4 years of designing and implementing underlying mobile frameworks and libraries for large-scale mobile projects.
- Deep understanding of Swift or Kotlin runtime and memory management mechanism.
- Strong hands-on coding and architecture design capability.
- Proficient in multithreading and network programming.
- Sufficient sense of software security and deep understanding of data encryption, code obfuscation, reverse engineering, etc.
- Your active Github/NPM portfolio
- Core developer of some popular open-source projects.
- Know every line of several popular mobile frameworks or libraries.
- Practical coding experience on both iOS and Android platform.
- Hardcore, strong execution, excellent technical leadership, project / people management, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire