Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a motivated individual to join the Matching Engine Tech team as a Technical Solutions Engineer (API Specialist). This role is a combination of Software Development duties and technical client support.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment with a small team, covering the largest clients of the exchange all around the world.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and a strong command of programming and exchange API mechanics, with a strong interest to work in a client facing role.
Location is flexible.
- Develop open source libraries that will be further used by company's clients
- Cover global clients such as HFTs and algo/quant funds on API related issues across our different platforms (spot exchange, futures exchange, margin trading, etc)
- Become the go-to expert on matters related to REST API and WebSockets, managing discussions and queries with the exchange’s largest clients
- Guide clients to write more effective algorithms for trading, helping the efficiency of our exchange
- Develop metrics to measure client API limit usage and their effectiveness and liaise with internal teams to manage API limits for high volume clients
- At least Bachelor degree in a tech field (Computer Science, Math, or similar)
- Business level English. Fluency in other popular languages (e.g. Chinese, Russian, etc.) would be of an advantage, for communication with customers
- Excellent communications skills
- Very responsive (we are a client-serving business)
- Highly self driven and disciplined
- Curiosity and drive to learn and try new things
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire