People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25+ million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
\uD83C\uDF93 REV-CELERATOR PROGRAMME \uD83C\uDF93
If you’re in your penultimate year of study, this one’s for you. You’ll work with us for three months and get to know everything we do.
First, kick off with a few weeks of bootcamp, where we’ll prepare you to jump into work at Revolut with workshops, lectures, and practical exercises to start working on your skills. After a successful preparation, we’ll launch you into on-the-job training. In this stage, you’ll be face-to-face with tough challenges, problem-solving and tasks to own.
After the Rev-celerator internship, the most successful students will be offered a place in our brand-new graduate programme (June 2024 - June 2025), that’ll take your career to the next frontier \uD83D\uDE80
Our Technology team isn’t just one of the best in the industry, it’s one of the best in the world. And we’re proud of it. It’s our driving force; our engine.
From building a new banking backend to creating an award-winning app, there’s nothing (and we mean nothing) our tech team can’t do.
Our Technology team isn’t here to fix legacy systems – it’s here to build world-class financial products from the ground up. Products that will be used by millions of people around the world \uD83C\uDF0E
We’re looking for Android Developers interested in every step, stage and release of a feature. Want to work alone? This isn’t for you. We want communicators. One minute you’re chatting to your PO, the next a designer, the next a customer (for feature feedback, we don’t need you on the phones) \uD83D\uDCE3 Like your projects varied? This is for you. We don’t pigeonhole. We want you to spread your wings and stick your beak into as many places as possible.
We use: Kotlin, Dagger 2, RxJava 2, Room
What you’ll be doing
• Collaborating closely with product designers with a focus on new feature design and prototyping
• Playing a key role in the user experience design process, from wireframes and mockups through implementation and release
• Working closely with designers and business to define and implement elegant solutions to interesting problems
• Helping define and maintaining visual guidelines and ensure consistency throughout the app
• Prototyping of new user interactions and iteration based on feedback from peer
• Gaining exposure to the iOS SDK
What you'll need
• Multiple coding side projects or open source contributions
• Students in Computer Science/Maths/Physics/similar
• Proactive attitude
• Love for problem solving
• Fluent English
• Personality of a results driven, ambitious quick learner
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• To feel comfortable working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.