We are part of ABInBev’s ecosystem, the biggest brewer in the world, and we work to help our costumer’s life using a range of BEES Applications.
As a tech cell of our organization, we have a simple goal: to grow. Grow as people, as professionals, as a company.
To achieve it, we use the technology creating digital solutions that make our costumers lives simpler, their decisions smarter and their business more profitable.
What you'll do:
- Be part of a cross-functional team, directly contributing for software development and maintenance
- Collaborate in the definition of concepts such as project-wide coding style guides
- Enforce quality during code development and review
- Promote and defend the best practices and quality within the team and across the business
- Constantly be part of code tuning and, refactoring and debugging
- Identify problems, risks, and dependencies, escalating and managing when necessary
What you'll need:
- Development for Android (native) using Kotlin and Java
- Architecture patterns, like MVC, MVP and MVVP
- APIs consuming by Retrofit
- Architecture Components by JetPack
- Coroutines and Kotlin Flow
- Dependency Injection with Koin
- App modularization
- Unit Test
- Code versioning with Git
- Code Review
More about you:
- You´re passionate about software development and knows how to ensure its quality;
- You´re motivated by building up world class solutions that impacts millions of users all over the world;
- Experienced working in an environment which uses and stimulates DevOps culture;
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
What We Offer:
- Performance based bonus*
- Fourteen annual salaries*
- Private pension plan
- Meal Allowance
- Casual office and dress code
- Days off*
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Medicines discounts
- Gympass partnership
- Zenklub partnership
- Childcare subsidies
- Discounts on Ambev products*
- Newvalue partnership
- School materials assurance
- Language and training platforms
- Transport allowance
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action:
Bees is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon of race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The following fields are optional, but anticipate the information for your registration*.
Remember: your data will never be used as elimination criteria in selection processes. With them, Bees is able to analyze diversity and reduce biases in selection processes. We want to contribute to changing this reality by being an inclusive company.
For more information: www.bees.com